First off, how did this picture get taken? Was the photographer like, take off your shirt and lift one leg?
Secondly I found the interview this is from and google translated it. http://www.eg.ru/print/sports/27980/ It is from 2011.
Maybe the google translation is wrong but I think he says:
- he cares more about raising his children into good people than hockey
- he likes company, good food, good books, movies and traveling
- he is not a fan of needless risk and is afraid of heights
- his wife is beautiful inside and out and they got married 8 months after they met
- he drinks Coke, but does not smoke or drink alcohol.
- He is building a house in Russia, but it’s a pain and he thinks it might have been better to buy a finished house.
- In regard to a question about his biggest fear he quotes the movie Gladiator: “I knew a man who once said, “Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back.”
- And of course he follows that up with: You just have to enjoy life.
I love Bryz so freaking much.
(Source: full-abandon22, via rangers-bromance)